"Debbie Stier is truly and expert on the SAT. With humor, common sense, and a down-to-earth demeanor, Debbie spoke to a mix of parents and students. One father and son were so inspired by how Debbie and her son studied for the SAT together, that they are going to do her Perfect Score Project together. Debbie's lively lecture about SAT prep was an eye opener, and the wise, practical solutions she imparted were priceless."
--Katie Casperson, Chair, Health & Wellness Committee, Bronxville School
- The Perfect Score Project: The Only Non-biased Roadmap to Discovering the Perfect SAT Prep Method for Your Kid
- 10 Secrets That Every Parent Must Know About the SAT
- What the SAT & SAT Prep Reveals About How We Learn
- Can You Super Score And Score Choice? And What’s the SAT Curve? – De-Coding SAT Jargon
- Suzuki Method SAT Prep: The Magic of a Shared Focus with Your Teenager
- Preparing for the SAT on a Shoestring Budget